Let’s say you want to use the Dynamics feature to show a “Subscribe” link to users who haven’t yet subscribed or logged in, and a “Thanks for subscribing” message to those who have subscribed and/or logged in.
NOTE: Although this feature does not require any in-depth programming knowledge, it does assume a working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
1. In your CSS file, set your subscribe link and your thanks message to both default to hidden. In the <head> please insert:
2. Create the Subscribe link and the “Thanks for subscribing” message div in plain HTML on your website. In the <body> please insert:
<a class='subscribe-link' onclick='getTPMeter().showOffer();return false'>Log in or subscribe here!</a>
<a class='thanks-message' href='https://dashboard.tinypass.com'>Manage subscription. Thanks for subscribing!</a>
3. Now save the code and go to your publishers dashboard https://dashboard.tinypass.com.
4. There under Products > Paywall > Dynamics enter the following:
5. Now publish updates on the left side of the dashboard.
You are able to edit the CSS to your liking, add images, borders, buttons, more text, etc.